Technology | Tel Aviv
What’s the job?
We are looking for an experienced Algorithms Developer to join our R&D Group.
As a fast-growing leading e-commerce company, with vast amounts of data, we constantly enhance our algorithms to discover new data-driven insights.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a strong CS academic background and real world implementation experience. You will join a fast paced, highly technical and savvy group in charge of building Fiverr’s platforms and algorithms, while working with cutting edge technologies (ElasticSearch, Golang, Redis, MongoDB, BigQuery, Kubernetes, AWS and more). You will be working with data scientists, analysts, product managers, business owners and other groups in Fiverr.
What am I going to do?
- Owning the solution life-cycle end to end: research, prototyping, implementing algorithms and integration into production environment including A/B testing, monitoring and maintenance
- Tackling complex business problems, deconstruct them into smaller problems, research and come up with solutions
- The role combines disciplines of: algorithms, big-data processing and analysis and high-scale cloud programming
- Working in a highly agile, continuous delivery large-scale environment, where new features are able to quickly reach extensive AB testing in production.
What are the qualifications?
- BSc & MSc graduates in Computer Science or similar fields from leading institutions
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in a production environment, solid knowledge in OOP including working with SQL/NoSQL databases
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing data-based algorithms
- Vast knowledge and passion for statistics and math
- Avid learner who’s passionate about data, enjoys learning and exploring new territories, and solving problems
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills, including visualization capabilities
- Developed interpersonal skills, team player
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.