What Data We Get
We acquire data directly from you, such as information you enter yourself and data on your content consumption with Doxrix. We also automatically collect some data.
Data You Provide
Depending on how you use the freelancers, we may collect different data from or about you. The examples below will help you better comprehend the data we collect. We collect whatever information you give when you register an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, including:
Account Data: To utilize some services (such as viewing material), you must first register a user account, which necessitates the collection and storage of your email address, password, and account preferences. We gather and keep your name, email address, password, and account settings to create an instructor account. You may be asked to enter more information when you utilize various aspects of the site, such as your employment, government ID information, verification photo, date of birth, race/ethnicity, skill interests, and phone number. We issue you a unique identification number when you create an account.
Profile Data: You may also provide profile information such as a photo, headline, biography, language, website link, social network accounts, country, or other information.
Shared Content: Parts of the sessions allow you to engage with other users or publicly share content, such as by writing content evaluations, asking or answering questions, sending messages to students or instructors, or uploading images or other work. Depending on where it is placed, such shared content may be publicly viewed by others.
Session Content Data: We collect specific data when you access content, such as which session you've started and completed; instructors and consultants' session purchases and credits; subscriptions; completion certificates; your interactions with instructors, consultants, and other students; and essays, answers to questions, and other items submitted to satisfy course and related content requirements. If you are an instructor, we will retain your instructional content, which may contain personal information about you.
Student Payment Data: We gather data about your purchase (such as your name, billing address, and ZIP code) as necessary to process your transaction and which may optionally be kept to process future orders if you make purchases. You must give payment and billing information to our payment service providers, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and ZIP code. To transfer payments, we may additionally get limited information from payment service providers, such as the knowledge that you have a new card and the last four numbers. Doxrix does not collect or keep sensitive cardholder data, such as complete credit card numbers or card authentication data, for security reasons.
Data regarding Accounts on Other Services: If your social media or other online accounts are linked to your Doxrix account, we may access some information from them. If you use Doxrix through Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we will request your permission to access specific information about that other account. We may collect your name, profile image, account ID number, login email address, location, the physical location of your access devices, gender, birth date, and list of friends or contacts, depending on the platform or service.
Through their APIs, these platforms and services make information available to us. The information we get is determined by the data you provide us (through your privacy settings) or by the platform or service.
If you access or use our platform through a third-party service, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will be subject to that third party's privacy policies and other agreements.
We save the information mentioned above and correlate it with your account.
Data We Collect through Automated Means
When you use the Services (including browsing content), we automatically collect some data, including:
System Data: Technical details about your computer or device.
Usage Data: Usage statistics on your activities with the Services, such as content accessed, time spent on sites or the service, pages visited, features utilized, search queries, click data, date and time, referrer, and other data.
Approximate Geographic Data: Based on your IP address, an estimated physical location, comprising information such as nation, city, and geographic coordinates, is computed.
The data indicated above is acquired using tracking technologies. It is saved by us and linked to your account.
How We Get Data About You
We employ cookies, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies to collect the data described above. Some of these technologies allow you to opt-out of data collecting.
Cookies and Data Collection Tools
We store data about your actions across websites, including Doxrix, using cookies, which are small text files saved by your registration form. They help us remember information about your Doxrix visits, such as your chosen language, and make the site easier to use. Visit Doxrix to discover more about cookies. High-quality pixels are used in emails to measure deliverability and open rates.
Why We Use Data Collection Tools
Doxrix employs the following sorts of Data Collection Tools for the purposes:
Strictly Necessary: These Data Collection Tools allow you to access the site, perform essential functions, secure the area, guard against fraudulent logins, and identify and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account. Because they are necessary for the Services to function correctly, disabling them will cause portions of the site to fail or become unavailable.
Functional: These Data Collection Tools recall browser and preference data, provide extra site functionality, modify information to be relevant to you, and remember settings impacting the appearance and performance of the Services.
Performance: These Statistics Collection Tools aid in the measurement and improvement of the Services by giving use and performance data, visit counts, traffic sources, and the location of the downloaded application. These tools can assist us in testing various versions of Doxrix to evaluate which features or content consumers like.
Advertising: The Data Collection Tools are used to offer relevant adverts based on information we have about you, such as your Usage and System Data, as well as information that ad service partners have about you based on tracking data. The adverts may be based on your most recent behavior or activity over time across several sites and services. We may supply these service providers with a hashed, anonymized version of your email address and information that you post publicly on the Services to assist them in offering personalized advertising.
Social Media: These Data Collection Tools provide social media features such as content sharing with friends and networks. These cookies may follow a person or device across many websites to create a profile of user interests for targeted advertising.
You may configure your web browser to notify you when someone attempts to store cookies on your computer, limit the cookies you allow, or refuse all cookies. If you do, you may be unable to utilize any or all of the sessions, and your experience may be less functional.
What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to deliver the knowledge, interact with you, troubleshoot problems, protect against fraud and abuse, enhance and update, analyze how people use our platform and serve targeted and as needed by law or for safety and integrity. We keep your information till it is required to fulfill the objectives for which it was acquired.
We utilize the information gathered from your usage of the Services to:
- Provide and administer the Services, including facilitating educational material participation, issuing completion certificates, displaying personalized content, and facilitating contact with other users.
- Pay teachers and other third-party vendors;
- Handle requests and orders for instructional content, goods, services, information, or features;
- Keep in touch regarding your account by:
- Responding to your queries and concerns;
- Sending administrative messages, such as communications from instructors, students, and consultants; notifying you of changes to our service; and updating our terms;
- Sending you information about your progress in sessions and related content, rewards, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available instructor-created content;
- Sending notifications to your wireless device to provide updates;
- Manage your account and settings to tailor your experience;
- Facilitate the technical operation of the Services, such as diagnosing and resolving difficulties, safeguarding the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
- Confirm the instructors and consultants' identities.
- Collect feedback from consumers;
- Promote products, services, surveys, and discounts;
- Promote Subscription Plans to potential consumers;
- Learn more about yourself by connecting your data with other data from third-party data providers and analyzing the data with the assistance of analytics service providers.
- Recognize unique users across devices;
- Improve our Services and develop new goods, services, and features;
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and analyze use statistics;
- Promote the Services on third-party websites and apps;
- It is authorized by law.
Whom We Share Your Data With
We share information about you with instructors and consultants that provide services to us, Doxrix affiliates, freelancers, instructors, and consultants. We may also disclose your information if it is required for security, legal compliance, or as part of a business reorganization. Finally, we can share data in other ways if it has been aggregated, de-identified, or if we have your permission.
We may disclose your information with other parties in the following situations or as otherwise specified in this Privacy Statement:
With Your Instructors/Consultants: We share information about you that we have with instructors or consultants for sessions you access or request information about so that they may enhance their material for you and other students. This data may include your city, nation, browser language, operating system, device settings, the site that referred you to Doxrix, and your Doxrix actions. We may also disclose other information about you if we gather it. Doxrix will not share the email address of the learner with instructors.
With Other Students and Instructors/Consultants: Your shared material and profile data may be publicly available to other students and instructors, depending on your choices. Your information will be confidential if you ask an instructor or consultant a question.
With Doxrix Affiliates: To allow or support us in providing the Services, we may disclose your data among our Doxrix family of organizations connected by common ownership or control.
With Business Partners: We have partnerships with various freelance experts to distribute their knowledge and experience and bring students to Doxrix.
With credit-granting Organizations for Continuing other Skills: If you take sessions to fulfill a continuing professional education requirement, we may share that information with the organization that grants the continuing education credit if they request it.
With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services: We de-identified data as needed to use third-party analytics solutions. De-identified Data is data that has had your name and email address removed and replaced with a token ID. The token ID enables these suppliers to give analytics services or match your data with information from publicly available databases. We do this so that we can interact with you in a more effective and personalized way.
Powering Social Media Features: The social media features allow a third-party social media provider to gather information like which page of the session you're on and set a cookie to enable the function. Your interactions with these freelancers are controlled by the privacy policies of the third-party entity.
To Administer Promotions and Surveys: We may disclose your information as needed to run, advertise, or sponsor campaigns and surveys in which you participate, as required by law, or in compliance with the conditions of the promotion or survey.
For Advertising: If we elect to employ an ad-supported revenue model in the future, we may use and share some System Data and Usage Data with third-party advertisers and networks to display broad demographic and preference information among our users. We may also enable advertisers to acquire System Data using Data Collection Tools to provide you with targeted ad delivery, customize your user experience, and conduct web analytics. Advertisers may also share the information they acquire about you with us. If you opt-out, you will continue to get generic advertising.
Security and Legal Compliance: We can disclose your data if we believe the disclosure is:
- Permitted by law;
- Requested by judicial, government, or legal inquiry.
- Reasonably necessary as part of legally-valid requests;
During a Change in Control: If Doxrix goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, corporate divestment or dissolution, or the sale of all or some of its assets, we may transfer all of your data to the successor organization during or in anticipation of a transition.
After Aggregation/De-identification: We reserve the right to distribute or utilize aggregated or de-identified data for any purpose.
We employ suitable security measures based on the kind and sensitivity of the data held. Secure your password and notify us if you suspect improper access to your account.
Doxrix employs adequate security measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized access, change, disclosure, or destruction. These measurements differ depending on the data type and sensitivity. Unfortunately, no system can be completely secure. Thus we cannot guarantee that those interactions between you and Doxrix, the Services, or any information submitted data we collect through the registrations will be free of unauthorized third-party access. Your password is an essential component of our security system, and you must keep it secure. You should not disclose your password to anybody; if you suspect your password or account has been hacked, you should change it immediately.
You have specific rights about using your data, including the opportunity to opt out of commercial communications, cookies, and third-party data collecting. You can amend or deactivate your account using our Services and contact us for specific data rights requests. Parents who feel we have inadvertently gathered personal information about their underage child can contact us for assistance in removing such information.
Your Choices to Use Your Data
- You can refuse to give some data to us, but you may be unable to utilize certain aspects of the Services as a result.
- To stop receiving promotional emails from us, use the unsubscribe function in the promotional communication or change your email choices in your account. We will send you transactional and relationship communications about the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, significant changes about the Services, and information about our policies, regardless of your email preference choices.
- You can opt out of some Data Collection Tools if you live in the European Economic Area by selecting the "Cookie Settings" link at the bottom of any page.
- You may be able to control cookies and other forms of local data storage through your browser or device. You may also be able to restrict whether your wireless device collects and shares location or other data.
- To learn more about and manage cookies used for targeted advertising by participating firms, visit the consumer decline pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Apple iOS, Android OS, and Microsoft Windows have instructions for controlling in-app targeted advertising. You should examine your privacy settings for different devices and OS systems on that platform.
Contact us at privacy@Doxrix.com if you have any concerns regarding your data, how we use it, or your rights.
Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Your Personal Data
You can view and amend your data collected and maintained by Doxrix as follows:
- Log into your Doxrix account and edit your account at any moment to update the data you submit directly.
- To close your account:
- If you are a student, go to your profile settings page and follow the instructions.
- If you are a teacher, follow the instructions outlined here.
- If you have difficulties canceling your account, please contact our Support Team.
- Even after your account is deleted, some of your data may still be visible to others, including data which is:
(a) copied, stored, or disseminated by other candidates;
(b) shared or disseminated by you; or
(c) posted to another platform.
- Please use our online form to seek access to, correct, or delete your data. You may also email us at privacy@Doxrix.com or write to us at Doxrix. We may ask that the request be made through the email address connected with your account for your protection, and we may need to verify your identity before executing your request. Please remember that we preserve specific Data when we have a legal need to do so, such as for mandated record-keeping or to complete transactions.
The terms are regulated by Indian law, and any disagreement or difference that may emerge shall be managed only by the Arbitration and Conciliation Amendment Act 2015, with no jurisdiction of courts. Users and Instructors agree not to begin or instigate any Class Actions.
Updates & Contact Info
When we significantly modify this policy, we will tell users through email, in-product notice, or another legal channel. Changes take effect the day they are posted. If you have questions, complaints, or conflicts, don't hesitate to contact us by email or snail mail.