Refunds: Doxrix does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled sessions back to your payment provider. Funds from Session cancellations are returned to the Learner or Client's Doxrix Wallet and are available for future purchases on Doxrix.
All sales and services are final and no refund shall be issued once payment is made to Doxrix accounts. Refunds will be issued to Doxrix wallet account of registered users. Amount spent to book any session can not be refunded back to any bank account.
Doxrix Wallet is the aggregated amount of your revenue as a Instructor or Consultant and/or returned payments from cancelled sessions as a Learner or Client and/or your Doxrix Business Balance (as defined in the Doxrix Business Terms of Service).
Revenue is the money that Instructors or Consultants earn from completed sessions and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Doxrix, subject to these Terms.
'Insructor' is a term used for users who acts like trainer, mentor, teacher, coach etc. 'Consultant' is a term used to consult clients who can be anyone in this globe. 'Learner' is a term used for trainee or student of any age group. Doxrix does not put any age restrictions to become Dox or Rix.
Basics: Session cancellations can be performed on Doxrix, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per Session. If a session is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Learner or Client’s Doxrix Wallet.
Promo Codes: Promo codes are valid for limited periods and are subject to modification or cancellation at any time at Doxrix's sole discretion.
Service Fee: This helps us operate our platform and offer 24/7 customer support for your sessions.
- Each session you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 90% of the purchase amount.
- If a session is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Learner or Client’s Doxrix Wallet.
- Instructor or Consultants are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them under provisions of their jurisdiction. Instructor or Consultants represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction.
- To withdraw your revenue, your Doxrix profile must have an active bank account.
- Your Doxrix profile can be associated with only one account bank account.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the session is marked as complete.
- Instructors or Consultants may withdraw their revenues using one of Doxrix’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, Doxrix may temporarily disable an Instructor or Consultant’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by other users, or associating multiple Doxrix accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- Instructor or Consultants will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Doxrix's approval.
From time to time, we may offer you promo codes for buying Sessions and/or other services offered on the Site, on special discounts. Promo Codes are valid only for purchases on Doxrix and are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. To exercise your promo code, simply enter the code on the checkout page. If you fail to do so, your purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Promo codes are limited to one use per user and may not be used or combined with any other promotion.
Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Learner or Clients and Instructor or Consultants to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Doxrix's Customer Support
- Doxrix encourages Learner or Clients and Instructor or Consultants to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Doxrix to cancel a Session will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Doxrix delivery system.
- You must use Doxrix Resolution Center to address your concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Instructor or Consultant prior to contacting Customer Support.
Modifications: Doxrix may make changes to these payment terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Doxrix will make a new copy of the terms available on this page. You understand and agree that if you use Doxrix after the date on which the Payment Terms have changed, Doxrix will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Payment Terms.
If you have any questions concerning our refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com