About This Course/Skill
Fine-tune your product and processes before you begin to scale up your startup! Take the guesswork out of product-market fit and sales and marketing for your scaleup with this course and discover what sets your product apart and how to capitalize on what your company has to offer as you scale up your startup.
In this course, you will learn how to rethink your product to make sure it is scalable; understand the importance and elements of a growth strategy; discover how to structure your growth team; learn how to align sales and marketing for the scaleup stage; and ensure you know how to protect your cash, your company, and your personal well-being in this crucial stage of going from startup to scaleup. This course brings together practical advice, real-life examples, and big-picture insights from well-known companies and experts in the field so you can see what has worked for other companies and develop a "toolbox" of scaling solutions. Get perspective on how your company operates and optimize it for scale – this course will prime your product and processes for exponential growth.
- Opportunistic to Strategic: Alignment, Capabilities, and Value Creation
- Metrics for Scaling: Identifying and Measuring KPI for Scale
- Managing Assets for Growth
- Local to Global: Scaling in Foreign Markets
- Marketing Strategy: Competing in the Age of Disruption
- Financing the Growing Business
- Scaling Up Quality: Hiring, Leading, and Organizational Growth
- Value Creation in Fast Growth Companies
What you will learn
- The 8 Core Fundamentals of Business Success to Grow Fast. Build strong systems for your Marketing, Recruitment, Sales, and much more.
- The 2 Excellence Frameworks that differentiate a successful multi-million business from unsuccessful ones.
- 3 ignored focus areas to attain financial freedom.
- Your small business is too dependent on you. If you are present, the work is smooth. If you are absent, the work stops.
- Your business lacks systems and processes.
- Your employees struggle with accountability and ownership
- You have an exceptional product/service, that is better than your competitors. But you struggle to convey this high quality to the right people, through your Marketing.
- Your business is too dependent on word of mouth, and there is no process to get you new leads.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Your Time & Focus.
Dr. Ameet Parekh is India’s Leading Business Success Coach & author of upcoming book Your Mind is Your Enemy.
Post Graduate in Business Management thru Pune University, completed his ICF certified ACSTH course in 2018 thru prestigious Symbiosis, U.S / TLCCG, Canada, formally recognised by ICF & is a Member Coach of highly renowned coach associations of CCA & ICF, Business Success Coach, Educationist, Executive Coach, Pranic Healer Practitioner thru WPHF Inc, Manila, Serial Entrepreneur Author of Amazon Best Selling Book “YOUR MIND IS YOUR ENEMY” & founder of a Anaiah Edutrain LLP.
He is a multi faceted personality with an innovative mind which has led him to create some incredible coaching programs to help entrepreneurs acquire success mindset & develop business skills.
He has helped thousands of budding & established entrepreneurs to establish or scale up their business operations